Packing can be hard. We try to make it easy for you by providing this list.
- Sufficient underwear + clothes -> not much needed we are often swimming
- Hiking shoes, or shoes you can comfortably walk on for several hours
- Earplugs, for the plane, and sound of the water and generator.
- Sleep mask, the sun is very early to help you rise and shine. Some days you might want to sleep a little longer.
- Your favorite cookies -> 1 box will be enough. There is a lot of food on the boat.
In the water:
- 2 kilos of soft diving lead
- Swimming tights and t-shirt with long sleeves to prevent sun burns during eg snorkling
- Monofin and your tail. Recommended tails: fabric, resin scales, silicone. Sequin tails will get easily damaged due to the small platform we use to get in the water.
- thick scuba sock/water shoes/ sandals that can be used in water
- Diving/freediving computer (optional, no need to buy it)
- Freediving goggles
For the photoshoot (optional)
- make-up -> there is a webinar about make-up included
On the boat:
- Slippers, shoes are not allowed on deck.
- Beach towel
- Poncho towel or bathrobe
- An item you want to turn into a mermaid item during the sequin workshop
- Sunscreen and after sun, reef safe
- Tampons/cup -> we are only going on land once, so better to have some so you won’t be surprised.
- Medication for sea/motion sickness
Only after consultation with you doctor:
- Equilasing medication (if you have troubles ‘plopping’ your ears, we’ll also work on the technique)
- If you sinuses get blocked easily medication for that can be usefull